StrongMinded SEL provides seamless and personalized social and emotional learning (SEL) for students in grades K-12, empowering teachers and helping students build essential skills to support them now and in the future with college, career, and life. With hundreds of bite-sized lessons that can be combined into customizable playlists, StrongMinded is the only SEL solution that is both instructor and student driven.
A comprehensive, easy-to-use digital solution that maintains continuity of learning and is perfect for any school setting—in person, virtual, or a combination of both.
Embolden your students’ social emotional skills growth
Elevate your schools with research-based design
Empower your teachers with tools to drive personalization
Accessible, Engaging, and Meaningful SEL
Lessons are short and informative with instruction driven by relevant and engaging media including video, comics, interactives, animations and infographics. From “Making an Action Plan to Achieve a Goal” to “Identifying the Benefits of Facing Challenges,” StrongMinded walks students through a diverse set of topics and concepts in an accessible, engaging, and meaningful way.
Emboldening Student Agency and Growth
We know every student faces different challenges. With hundreds of succinct and powerful mini-lessons, StrongMinded gives them the opportunity to explore and chart their personal journey through a wide variety of CASEL-aligned topics. To help share and track their learning, students can view and interact with an intuitive dashboard and progress meter.
Assessments to Monitor and
Encourage SEL Growth
StrongMinded now includes a Social and Emotional Learning Self Inventory, based on the open resource survey assessment developed by the Washoe County School District, CASEL, and the University of Illinois-Chicago. The survey assessment helps students identify areas of strength and areas in which to grow their social emotional skills. Results are shared with students and their teachers for each CASEL competency. Teachers also see greater detail, with a view of subcategories within each CASEL competency. Both a short and long version of the survey are available for teachers to share with an individual, group, or entire class.
Flexible Tools to Drive Personalization
Educators can personalize learning by sharing individual lessons or creating and sharing lesson playlists with individuals, to the whole class, or to specific student groups. To help address current challenges, our team has curated an activity playlist for educators to use or share with their students!
StrongMinded Transforms How Your School or District Teaches SEL
StrongMinded SEL is designed around research and aligned to the CASEL competencies. StrongMinded leverages student agency and teacher expertise about their students in a flexible approach, developed to be integrated into regular classroom curriculum. The intuitive tool provides students and teachers a unique opportunity to address a wide range of SEL learning objectives based on personal experiences and needs. Read the research driving our design.
Emboldening Student Social Emotional Growth
- Flexible, bite-sized lessons
- Interactive dashboards showcasing achievements as they complete activities
- Hundreds of practical lessons and examples
- Relevant materials students may not have previously had access to or felt comfortable asking for
Empowering Teachers to Support their Learners
- Detailed teacher guides to drive usage
- Dashboards for real-time insight into student progress
- Quickly assign activities to the whole class, small groups, or individuals
- Ability to create or use suggested playlists to help teachers address specific changes
Elevating Schools with Research-Based Design
- Flexible strategies & practices that promote student agency & teacher decision-making
- Individualized learning experiences for students through teacher assignment or personal exploration
- Immediate and meaningful formative feedback that motivates learners
- Student dashboards showing progression to encourage growth and motivate usage