We know the challenges that come with building engaging learning experiences in a digital environment.
With over 350,000 students served already, we are well versed in bridging emotional well-being and academic success – and we do it better than anyone else.
StrongMinded SEL provides seamless and personalized social and emotional learning (SEL) curriculum for students in grades 6-12, empowering teachers and helping students build essential skills to support them now and in the future with college, career, and life. With hundreds of bite-sized lessons that can be combined into customizable playlists, StrongMinded is the only SEL solution that is both instructor and student driven.
A comprehensive, easy-to-use digital solution that maintains continuity of learning and is perfect for any school setting—in person, remote, or a combination of both.
“StrongMinded SEL supports meaningful growth now and in the future”
Yovhane Metcalfe, Ph.D.
Chief Academic Officer
Accessible, Engaging, and Meaningful SEL
Lessons are short and informative with instruction driven by relevant and engaging media including video, comics, interactives, animations and infographics. From “Making an Action Plan to Achieve a Goal” to “Identifying the Benefits of Facing Challenges,” StrongMinded walks students through a diverse set of topics and concepts in an accessible, engaging, and meaningful way.
Emboldening Student Agency and Growth
We know every student faces different challenges. With hundreds of succinct and powerful mini-lessons, StrongMinded gives them the opportunity to explore and chart their personal journey through a wide variety of CASEL-aligned topics. To help share and track their learning, students can view and interact with an intuitive dashboard and progress meter.
Flexible Tools to Drive Personalization
Educators can personalize learning by sharing individual lessons or creating and sharing lesson playlists with individuals, to the whole class, or to specific student groups. To help address current challenges, our team has curated an activity playlist for educators to use or share with their students!
StrongMinded Transforms How Your School or District Teaches SEL
StrongMinded SEL is designed around research and aligned to the CASEL competencies. StrongMinded leverages student agency and teacher expertise about their students in a flexible approach, developed to be integrated into regular classroom curriculum. The intuitive tool provides students and teachers a unique opportunity to address a wide range of SEL learning objectives based on personal experiences and needs. Read the research driving our design.
Emboldening Student Social Emotional Growth
- Flexible, bite-sized lessons
- Interactive dashboards showcasing achievements as they complete activities
- Hundreds of practical lessons and examples
- Relevant materials students may not have previously had access to or felt comfortable asking for
Empowering Teachers to Support their Learners
- Detailed teacher guides to drive usage
- Dashboards for real-time insight into student progress
- Quickly assign activities to the whole class, small groups, or individuals
- Ability to create or use suggested playlists to help teachers address specific changes
Elevating Schools with Research-Based Design
- Flexible strategies & practices that promote student agency & teacher decision-making
- Individualized learning experiences for students through teacher assignment or personal exploration
- Immediate and meaningful formative feedback that motivates learners
- Student dashboards showing progression to encourage growth and motivate usage
StrongMinded qualifies for the Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund of the CARES Act and title funding under ESSA!
Get Started on Day One!
With premier partner support from StrongMind, our SEL product is easy to implement at any time. Schools and districts utilizing StrongMinded experience comprehensive training and support from our dedicated Partner Success team. Detailed and informative Teacher Resource Guides are available to help teachers and administrators better understand the program and incorporate it into their day-to-day routines with ease.