Immerse your students in digital courses
designed for hybrid, blended, and online learning:
Flexibility to support your local innovation
Pedagogy based in learning science to boost student achievement
Teacher tools to bolster effective instruction.
Based on 20 years of experience with students
around the country, our courses offer:
Empowerment through flexibility
- Developed specifically for hybrid, blended, and virtual learning
- Customizable to be tailored for your district and school goals
- Future proof with a path forward as your district or school evolves
Research-based pedagogy for increased student outcomes
- Based in modern learning science with a blend of digital and collaborative learning
- Scaffolds to provide equity and support for all learners
- Engagement through immersive technology
Robust resources to foster thriving teachers
- Real-time insights to personalize learning and guide data-driven instructional decisions
- Lesson plans for teacher-led instruction, remediation, and application with project-based learning
- Tools to create their own, original content
K-12 curriculum that comes to life
English Language Arts
A combination of high-interest readings, standards-applicable activities, and real-world critical thinking skills, the Language Arts courses reflect careful consideration and research of literature and composition concepts.
Our innovative K-12 math courses help students learn to problem-solve and build important skills. With videos, interactives, and other embedded supports, students are engaged in learning and can master concepts in subject areas like algebra, geometry, and advanced math.
Our robust science courses explore various science topics, including biology, ecology, chemistry, physical science, and earth science. Courses focus on both the understanding and application of science topics and embed concepts for engineering and technology throughout.
StrongMind Social Studies courses focus on the study of the past and how it applies to the future. Throughout the courses, students develop their understanding of the past by studying primary sources, comparing social movements, and exploring ancient cultures.
Equity for diverse learners
StrongMind is committed to providing a flexible and accessible learning experience for all users, with content to support personalized learning and the needs of diverse learners. Our digital courses are developed using Backward Design and Universal Design for Learning (UDL), resulting in standards-aligned content that includes key scaffolds that enable all learners to reach their potential.
Multiple opportunities to practice and demonstrate learning
Courses provide numerous ways for students to show what they know and can do, including a variety of formative and summative assessments ranging from no-stakes practice to high-stakes measures of mastery. Students also complete performance tasks, such as projects and writing activities to apply what they have learned to the real world. Teachers gain deep insight into individual and class performance, while students gain confidence and build agency through multiple opportunities to practice and master skills and concepts.
Assessment opportunities include:
- Variety of computer-scored items with targeted and immediate feedback
- Constructed response and other writing activities
- Discussion board responses, including responding to their peers
- Projects, including short projects and complete, immersive project-based learning (PBL)
Learners build agency with real-time access to their own data
StrongMind equips K-12 students with personalized and timely feedback throughout each course, empowering learners to monitor their own progress as they work towards and achieve mastery. Students also receive different types of feedback, including:
- Dynamic and targeted feedback for computer-scored items
- Student-facing rubrics to guide understanding
- Detailed feedback from teachers on teacher-scored activities
- Student-facing progress, achievement, and grade data
Engage Students with Rich Media
In Mathematics 4, students solve real world problems using their knowledge of area and perimeter. In this short activity, students apply their learning to think about and design their own playground
Interactive storybook of “The Wasp’s Picnic” with read-along from 2nd grade English Language Arts
Interactive biography card of James Madison in US History course
Graphics for Mathematics 3 and Science 3, made by our in-house design team
“Minimum Wage & Inflation” video from Financial Mathematics
Thrive with StrongMind digital courses and curriculum
for hybrid, blended, and virtual learning
In addition to innovative digital courses and curriculum, StrongMind offers a range of tailored solutions and services to support schools and districts, including a comprehensive and personalized Social Emotional Learning solution for grades 6-12, community engagement services, and professional development services. Learn more about our forward-thinking solutions and reach out to discuss today!