New K-5 Solution for Hybrid, Blended, and Virtual Learning
The StrongMind K-5 solution bolsters student achievement and captures attention with media-rich content, providing an
immersive experience for the whole learner. Our digital curriculum is standards-aligned, research-based,
and developed by a team of education experts who are passionate about fostering student success.
“From the outset, we designed the StrongMind K-5 solution with our end-users in mind, which includes teachers but also parents and students,” says Chief Academic Officer, Yovhane Metcalfe. “By working closely with parents to gather feedback and observing students as they interact with content, we were able to create a user driven experience that is supported by research-based best practices and aligned to state standards.”
Support Achievement with student centered learning
The StrongMind K-5 solution provides an innovative and interactive learning experience for standards-aligned digital courses for math, ELA, science, and social studies. Designed with hybrid, blended, and virtual learning in mind, our courses:
- Engage students with rich media, comics, interactives, infographics, and more
- Have multiple opportunities for practice and assessment
- Reinforce key concepts and objectives with offline activities and printables
- Provide authentic application of knowledge, critical thinking, and collaboration with Project-Based-Learning
Support Learning with Robust Family/Coach Resources
StrongMind provides robust resources to support parents, families, and learning coaches as students complete K-5 courses. Comprehensive materials support hybrid, blended, and virtual learning with:
- A variety of printables to reinforce concepts
- Activity suggestions for extension and enrichment
- Materials lists for lessons
- Course objective information
- And more!
Equip Educators with Intuitive Resources and Data
The StrongMind K-5 solution empowers teachers with resources and data to drive personalization and instruction. Teacher Resource Guides include course syllabi, answer keys, a PDF of printables for activities, extension and enrichment options, materials lists, and more. Formative and summative assessments give realtime insights so teachers can accurately monitor course progress and achievement.