The ultimate hybrid curriculum for now and into the future:
- Developed with flexibility for the unique uses of time and space with hybrid learning
- Engaging, interactive, and scaffolded digital content for self-paced learning
- Robust teacher-resources for small and large group sessions
- Embedded project-based learning for applied critical thinking and collaboration
- Pacing guides, interventions, extensions, and more
What can hybrid learning with StrongMind look like?
- A hybrid education combines the best of traditional brick-and-mortar and digital learning. Students gain knowledge and skills in self-paced learning with immersive digital curriculum, targeted and timely feedback, and real-time progress monitoring.
- Teachers facilitate collaboration, application of knowledge and skills, and critical thinking and reasoning in small and large groups, driving deeper understanding and real- world context through project-based learning.
- Students and families enjoy flexible learning schedules and workspaces, maximizing time and place.
The StrongMind Hybrid Solution is tailored your schools’ needs and goals. Our hybrid courses and resources are backed by
user-design studies, learning science research, and testing with live teachers and students in our innovation lab.
Our hybrid solutions are developed to support your targeted learning model now and into the future.
Comprehensive Planning and Implementation
With over 20 years of experience supporting educators, StrongMind understands that there is not a “one-size-fits-all” solution for schools and their students. We work closely with partners to understand their local needs, resources, and goals, and then develop a plan for success.
Digital K-12 Curriculum Made for Hybrid
We are the only provider that has developed digital courses specifically for hybrid learning. Courses include self-paced, personalized learning for knowledge and skills acquisition, teacher-directed and extension activities to accompany every digital lesson, project-based learning, and social emotional learning designed for hybrid learners. Our standards-aligned, digital content includes opt-in scaffolds to support every learner, engaging video and interactives, and formative and summative assessments to inform instruction.
Robust Educator Resources
Beginning with courses designed for the hybrid experience, educators have access to resources that are both course and activity specific, including pacing guides, unit overviews with activity lesson plans, project-based learning plans, etiquette guides for students, and more.
*StrongMind courses are also available in cartridges for use on select district Learning Management Systems
Intuitive LMS with Real-Time Insights
The StrongMind LMS* and SIS platforms help ensure consistent communication between school leaders, students, and their families. Students and families see all online courses, digital content, and grades in one secure place. Teachers can easily grade assignments and communicate with their learners. Administrators can easily monitor achievement across the entire school. Additionally, schools can support families with our innovative engagement tool, providing real-time updates on student progress and performance without adding to educator workloads!
StrongMind Implementation Support for Hybrid Learning
Empowering your teachers to succeed in delivering hybrid, blended, and virtual learning begins with strong implementation. Tailored to your specific goals and challenges, StrongMind supports you in every step of the way, including with:
- Program planning – determining school and class schedules, types of classroom set-ups, identifying existing and needed resources, and more
- Professional Learning and Development – in person and/or online training for teachers and administrators, resources for successful learning, and much more!
- Access to a robust Knowledge Base – containing numerous resources to support webinar sessions as well as overall learning and teaching.
- Part of the StrongMind Community – collaboration with other educators in the StrongMind community and moderated by the StrongMind Partner Success team
- Website development and support using cutting-edge design and design
- Community outreach to inform, inspire, and drive organic searches for your school or district using traditional and digital media resources
- Recapturing students with simple processes to streamline enrollment
- Keeping your community informed with all things happening with your school or district