Hear about our parent research findings on
StrongMind knows that online educators need a better approach to engaging parents and students
and a way to reduce the clerical burden on teachers trying to reach out to families.
This video presents the research findings from 10 pilot studies StrongMind conducted over a year, which included over 10,000 students in over 356 online courses.
You will learn:
- The impact of increases in parent/family engagement
- How to compete against the “noise” in an online environment
- What is the most effective mode of communication, as well as the ideal number and frequency of communication?
- How do parents want to be contacted and what type of information about their child do they want?
- What attitudes and behavior effect student engagement?